- Which of the following statements is FALSE?
Adults learn best when they choose the training they receive.
Adults learn best when they are in a flexible learning environment.
Adults learn best when they have a chance to voice concerns and see them addressed.
Adults learn best when they are passive receivers of information.
- Which of the following is NOT a method of group training discussed in the textbook?
- When should safety and health training begin with a new employee?
When the person is hired
After a week of orientation
During the interview
When the person’s work is evaluated
- Which of the following is NOT one of the three types of behavior?
- Which of the following is NOT one of the roles associated with the safety professional?
Purchasing materials from vendors
Contracting with a trainer
- The author of the textbook discusses development of a training program. Which of the following is NOT one of the phases in the program?
Review the work manual
- An OJT variant is __________.
- Which of the following is NOT one of the 10 sequential questions asked in a
Can the task be simplified?
What kind of training is needed?
Was can the task be redesigned to reduce physical demands?
Is there a skill discrepancy?
- There are __________ specific benefits of behavior-based safety.
- At which stage of DO IT is directing with activators and motivating with consequences critical?
Which of the following is NOT a method of group training discussed in the textbook? was first posted on July 8, 2019 at 7:19 pm.
©2019 “Medic Papers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Which of the following is NOT a method of group training discussed in the textbook? appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.