Based on “Case Study 9-1: Was Robert Eaton a Good Coach?” and the Major Functions and Key Behaviors tables at the end of the case, evaluate Robert Eaton’s coaching skills.
Address the following:
· What major functions were missing?
· What key behaviors were missing?
· Based on your evaluation, provide specific recommendations on how Eaton could have been a more effective coach
· Be 2 pages in length, not including the required cover and reference pages
· Formatted according to APA writing guidelines
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of three scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journal articles.
The post What key behaviors were missing? appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.