There are many different types of health care facilities. Your health care organization, an acute-care hospital, is considering an expansion of its operations by partnering and possibly acquiring a long-term acute care (LTAC) hospital and a home health agency. The chief financial officer (CFO) has asked you to perform preliminary research and deliver a presentation to the executive team during its upcoming strategic planning meeting to consider possible alternatives.
Research and describe long-term care facilities, short-term care facilities, and home health providers. Create a PowerPoint presentation of 5 slides discussing the following.
- What are the differences between long-term and short-term facilities?
- How are home health agencies different from both long-term and short-term facilities?
- How does technology impact the delivery of health care services with each of these three types of health care organizations?
- Include how technology impacts and allows for more robust home health options for the elderly, or the chronically or terminally ill patient.
- What recommendations would you make to help the executive team in its decision-making process?
- Include at least 2 outside scholarly sources, exclusive of your textbook.
- Your textbook may be used as an additional source.
- Always provide a Title slide and a References slide—and these are not counted in your total assignment slide count.
The post What are the differences between long-term and short-term facilities? appeared first on Unemployed Nursing Tutors.
The post What are the differences between long-term and short-term facilities? appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.