Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that examines the influences of traits—such as trait theory—and biology—such as temperament—on personality development. Answer the following questions in your paper:
- How does the gene-environment interaction influence personality?
- Is culture a factor in personality expression?
- What do twin studies show us about the inheritability of personality?
- What characteristics of temperament are stable over time and contribute to our adult personality?
- Are specific characteristics consistent over situation and over time?
Include an explanation of how the following personality models may be adapted to account for variation in the personal, societal, and cultural factors discussed in your paper:
- Biological model
- Five-factor trait theory
- Temperament model of personality
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
The post the influences of traits—such as trait theory—and biology—such as temperament—on personality development. appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.