Critical Thinking Assignment – Information Security
The healthcare organization’s security program (Wager et al., 2017, pp. 306-311), is a critical component to compliance with regulations as well as HIPAA. Describe the steps involved in a security program. Evaluate the risk analysis requirements for HIPAA using the websites furnished in the text. Discuss the security components, vulnerabilities, and security mitigation strategies. Summarize the management action plan and the ultimate goal of conducting such an assessment.
- Team Selection
- Security Risk Analysis
- Action Plan
- Manage and Mitigate Risks
Your paper should include the following:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- 4-6 references cited in the assignment above the text. Remember, you must support your thinking/statements and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the module folder.
- Formatted according to the SEU Guide to Writing and APA.
- Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Summarize the management action plan and the ultimate goal of conducting such an assessment. was first posted on June 30, 2019 at 11:24 pm.
©2019 “Submit Your Assignment”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
The post Summarize the management action plan and the ultimate goal of conducting such an assessment. appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.