Write a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
- Define patient compliance and explain its importance in your field.
- Identify the health care professionals’ role in compliance and give examples of ways in which the health care professional may actually contribute to noncompliance.
- Compare compliance and collaboration.
- Compare and contrast patient education in the past with that practiced today.
- Explain the importance of professional commitment in developing patient education as a clinical skill.
- Explain the three categories of learning and how they can be used in patient education.
- List three problems that may arise in patient education and how they would be solved?
- List some methods of documentation of patient education.