For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on one of your chosen participants. Your analysis should include the following:
· Topical headings to delineate systems.
· For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
· Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, along with normal laboratory findings for client age.
· An analysis of age-specific risk reduction, health screen, and immunizations.
· Your expectation of normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in your review of systems.
· The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
· A plan of care (including nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
· Client and age-appropriate evidenced based practice strategies for health promotion.
· Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
Provide your answers in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
· Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
· This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
· You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
· Name your document SU_NSG3012_W4_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
· Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
HEAD TO TOE ASSESSMENT was first posted on July 24, 2019 at 12:36 am.
©2019 “My Nursing Experts”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com