Assignment 2: Draft of Final Project
In this assignment, you will build upon the assignment completed in M1 Assignment 3. This assignment is a 5- to 7-page draft of your final project, which is due in Module 5. You will want to start developing some of the key components of that paper. You will need to further refine, add content to, and polish this draft in order for it to meet the final requirements in Module 5, which is a 10- to 15-page final draft. This draft will need to be in APA format, which includes a title page and a reference page; however, no abstract is needed. On the reference page, please include a list of the ten sources you plan to use in the final draft, although you may not need to use all of them for this draft.
For this assignment, you will need to include a brief summary of what you will elaborate on in the final draft and:
- Describe your selected criminal behavior.
- Discuss the etiology theories discussed in Module 2 as they pertain to your selected criminal behavior.
- Describe relevant prevention, intervention, and treatment specific to your criminal behavior.
- List at least ten scholarly sources on your reference page that you plan to utilize in your final draft.
- By the due date assigned, save your report as M4_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area.
Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsSubmitted a logically drafted report, including the following components:
- Description of criminal behavior
- Discussion of etiology theories
- Discussion of prevention, intervention, and treatment implications
- Ten scholarly sources
88Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.12Total:100
The post Describe relevant prevention, intervention, and treatment specific to your criminal behavior. appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.