Critical Thinking Portfolio Piece B
- Critical Thinking Portfolio Piece B Scoring Guide.
- Capella Undergraduate Online Writing Center: APA Style and Formatting.
- iGuide: ePortfolio.
- Critical Thinking Model.
- SMART Action Plan.
For this assignment, you will demonstrate your ability to apply a model of critical thinking to analyze a societal problem and suggest potential solutions.
To prepare for this assignment, complete the following:
- Identify and research a societal problem.
- Identify psychological theories and principles relevant to the problem, both now and historically.
- Review the Critical Thinking Model media piece, in Resources.
For this assignment, write a paper in which you apply the critical thinking model, and psychological theories and principles to complete the following:
- Summarize the societal problem and associated research.
- Apply critical thinking to analyze the problem.
- Describe the historical development of theoretical approaches within psychology to resolve the societal problem.
- Provide an action plan with recommendations for how we, as a society, can deal with this problem in a fair and just manner.
You may conduct an Internet search to learn what should be included in an action plan. For more information, you may also refer to the suggested media resources in this unit and the “SMART Action Plan,” in Resources.
Your paper should meet the following requirements.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA sixth edition style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of three academic resources.
- Length of paper: 5–6 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the Critical Thinking Portfolio Piece B Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment. You are required to submit your assignment to the Turnitin source matching tool.
Portfolio Prompt: You are required to save this learn
The post demonstrate your ability to apply a model of critical thinking to analyze a societal problem and suggest potential solutions. appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.