Access the link below and read the article by Phil Rabinowitz.
- Identifying and Analyzing Stakeholders and Their Interests (Community Tool Box: http://ctb.ku.edu/ (Click on “About the Toolbox; How To Use the Toolbox”)
- Link(s): https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/participation/encouraging-involvement/identify-stakeholders/main
- Compare/contrast the community in which your school resides to the analysis presented in this article.
- For example, who are the “high influence/low interest” stakeholders in your community?
- How can you ensure that you will be able to adequately communicate with each of the four groups of stakeholders on the quadrant in this article?
Your initial responses are due by 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday and should be between 200-250 words. The initial posting should be a statement of your point of view on the question, supported by the required readings.
Attached you will find additional information to kinda give you a background on the community in which the school resides and a sense of community itself. And if one to receive bid please feel free to contact me via chat about the assignment if you encounter questions as you proceed to complete assignment.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Compare/contrast the community in which your school resides to the analysis presented in this article. was first posted on June 30, 2019 at 9:06 pm.
©2019 “Submit Your Assignment”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
The post Compare/contrast the community in which your school resides to the analysis presented in this article. appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.