Assignment 1: Individual Research and Short PaperExiting International Markets
When companies exit markets, they need to consider the legal and social aspects in order to avoid complications with stakeholders such as labor, local municipalities, vendors, and taxing authorities. Through this assignment, we will review some of the regulatory issues multinational companies need to consider when exiting foreign markets.
At times, foreign companies realize that staying in a specific country may not be the right course of action. When Mercedes decided to sell its stake in Chrysler in the U.S., both companies had major stakes in exiting so that all stakeholders would benefit. Refer to following Web site to learn more.
- Automotoportal. (2007, April). DaimlerChrysler to sell Chrysler group to Cerberus. Retrieved March 15, 2009, from
- Who become new stakeholders when companies choose to exit a country?
- What are some of the regulatory matters that need to be addressed?
- Did your selected MNC exit the market entirely or are they still doing business using other venues, including distribution and sales with other product lines? Explain.
- What were some of the MNCs considerations as they exited these markets?
Write a 3- to 5-page report in Word format. Apply current APA standards for writing to your work
The post Business & Finance homework help appeared first on Incredible Answers.