Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research six (6) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your Part 2 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your Part 2 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a Cite selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):Do these in order:
- In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
- Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
- Repeat for a total of six (6) peer-reviewed sources.
Part 2 Briefly describe the differences (and any similarities) involved in the following contracts (3-5 pages):
- An order placed over the phone for a pizza delivery.
- The oral exchange at a restaurant when a waiter takes an individual order for dinner.
- A numbered ticket provided by a valet parking attendant or dispensed by an automated machine at the entrance to a parking structure.
- A formal written offer for real estate
Make sure you have at least six (6) peer-reviewed sources