The Impact of Reproductive and Genetic Technology
To complete this assignment, refer to the Making Better Babies: Genetics and Reproduction video, linked in the Resources. This video examines the ethical concerns generated by the emergence of technologies in prenatal testing and genetics, including potential issues such as cloning.
Based on this video, and on what you have learned through this course thus far, write a paper that analyzes whether the government should place limits on the uses of genetic and reproductive sciences, or if doctors and parents should be able to use these technologies as they see fit.
In your assignment, address the following:
- Analyze the benefits and limitations of genetic and reproductive sciences for individuals, families, and society.
- Analyze the potential ethical dilemmas involved in the use of genetic and reproductive sciences.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
- Length of paper: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Number of references: A minimum of 3–5 references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Review the assignment scoring guide to ensure you have addressed the grading criteria before you submit the assignment.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
- The Impact of Reproductive and Genetic Technology Scoring Guide.
- APA Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Capella Library.
- Capella Writing Center.
- Ethics and Prenatal Diagnosis.
- Making Better Babies: Genetics and Reproduction | Transcript.
- PSY6010: Human Prenatal Development Research Guide.
- Writing Feedback Tool.
The post Analyze the potential ethical dilemmas involved in the use of genetic and reproductive sciences. appeared first on WGU Nursing Essays.